PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
All users agree that access to and use of this site is subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law.
- This Site and database is private owned by Real Estate Board of Jamaica and for the exclusive use of Real Estate Board of Jamaica and staff in conducting normal Company business transactions.
- Your USER NAME and password is for your exclusive use only and is your responsibility. You are not to give access to anyone but yourself. Any compromises are to be reported immediately to Administration.
- You must adhere to the guidelines regarding use of this Site and distribution of database information.
- Public dissemination of database information is restricted to information that is similarly available through the company's public web site http://www.reb.gov.jm, Reports or any other information that is available through other sites in the public domain.
- Revealing or distributing confidential information about Real Estate Board of Jamaica, their clients, business plans, financial information, policies, staff and/or internal discussions is not permitted without the express permission of the School.
- Student Reports are confidential and are to be used by the staff and or employees of Real Estate Board of Jamaica.
- Any infractions of all matters pertaining to confidentiality will dealt with in accordance with company's policy.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree not to use this site for:
- To post or transmit any content that is infringing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive, profane, or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party, or content that contains sexual, ethnic slurs or religious intolerance;
- for any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
- to create or submit unwanted email ("Spam") to any other Real Estate Board of Jamaica users;
- Additionally, you agree that you will not:
(i) take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
(ii) undertake deliberate activities that waste staff effort or networked resources
(iii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site; or
(iv) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site or applications within the site;
attempt to impersonate another user or person.
Real Estate Board of Jamaica may remove any content and/or close a user account at any time for any reason that is deemed necessary to protect the rights of the Company, Broker, other users and clients.
Export and Delivery:
Real Estate Board of Jamaica does not provide shipping and delivery at this time.